Any student that is a HOSA member and graduating from high school or completing their postsecondary/collegiate program is eligible to become a HOSA Lifetime Alumni Member. The HOSA, Inc. Board of Directors has made this opportunity available FREE to help strengthen the organization and keep former members connected.
- Geico: Geico wants to support HOSA-Future Health Professionals Alumni by offering special discounts on your auto insurance. GEICO HOSA DISCOUNTS
- HOSA Career Center: HOSA has an incredible job bank full of open positions for companies looking for HOSA alumni. You can post your resume, apply for jobs, and set job alerts. If you are hiring and would like to list an open position, we can help you with that as well. You can find the career center here: HOSA CAREER CENTER
- Princeton Review: The Princeton Review is offering all HOSA Students and alumni discounts for their test prep. There are discounted homework help services and free MCAT prep. Learn more here: PRINCETON REVIEW
- Create professional networking opportunities
- Stay current with news through the HOSA E-Magazine and the Alumni Newsletter
- Conduct workshops
- Serve as judges at state and national leadership conferences
- Serve as a mentor to a HOSA member
- Be involved in state and national activities where needs exist
Ways you can get involved:
- Join our HOSA Alumni LinkedIn Group and introduce yourself: ALUMNI NETWORKING GROUP
- Please take this brief survey to let me know what areas you are most interested in: ALUMNI SURVEY
- We want to spotlight you! SHARE YOUR STORY
- Reach out to your local or state HOSA advisors. If you aren't sure who they are or how to contact them, I can help connect you.
Be on the lookout for:
- New alumni Facebook group: I will make announcements via email and LinkedIn when our group goes live.
- October alumni training: The topics will be related to career advancement. I will send email invitations and further details in the next few weeks. If you have any specific questions, please reach out.
HOSA Gold Chapter Recognition
Chapters who have recruited 100% of their graduation seniors will now be recognized as a HOSA Gold Chapter. Local Advisors can indicate that they are a Gold Chapter by checking the appropriate box on the affiliation application.
To get involved with your state’s activities, go to the state association page on HOSA’s website and click on the appropriate state. Call the State Advisor and get started!