Any student that is a HOSA member and graduating from high school or completing their postsecondary/collegiate program is eligible to become a HOSA Lifetime Alumni Member. The HOSA, Inc. Board of Directors has made this opportunity available FREE to help strengthen the organization and keep former members connected.
Membership provides the following benefits:
• Create professional networking opportunities
• Stay current with news through the HOSA E-Magazine and the Alumni Newsletter
• Conduct workshops
• Serve as judges at state and national leadership conferences
• Serve as a mentor to a HOSA member
• Be involved in state and national activities where needs exist
HOSA Gold Chapter Recognition
Chapters who have recruited 100% of their graduation seniors will now be recognized as a HOSA Gold Chapter. Local Advisors can indicate that they are a Gold Chapter by checking the appropriate box on the affiliation application.
To get involved with your state’s activities, go to the state association page on HOSA’s website and click on the appropriate state. Call the State Advisor and get started!